Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Feeling Nostalgic

My "baby" is 6 and in the first grade. I went on his field trip today and almost started crying in the parking lot.  All of the first graders in our district come visit this cute little farm, so this will be the last time I get to chaperone. Sigh......


Just more proof that I am running out of children. Either one of my big girls needs to get married and have a baby QUICK, or I am running down to an adoption agency to get me another baby! 


Nevermind, my husband would not want EITHER of those options! LOL


I will just be content to look at pictures of my baby boy.





1 comment:

  1. Your son is so adorable! I don't have any children yet, but I have two nephews. I'm always wanting them to go back to being young babies so that I can love on them and cuddle them :-)

    ReplyDelete